06 May, 2010

So much going on!

Hi there!  I figured I should post since Claudia was so kind as to link to my little blog.  (Thanks Claudia!)  So the big news is that I am doing the Bike MS Twin Cities ride on SATURDAY (yes the day after tomorrow)  I will be doing the 60 mile route, and hoping not to freeze to death along the way (the high is forcast for 57 degrees.  Farenheit.)  If you would like to donate, you can do that here.  I reached my original goal of $300, so decided to set a new one of $500 and see what happens.  It's for a really good cause after all. 
In knitting news, I have finished my very first pair of Rockin' Socks (from the Rockin' Sock club) and started on the second pair.  I plan on working on them at the Twins game tonight.  This will be my first game since 1988 I think.  I am super excited to see the new stadium, and a cold night game seems oddly appropriate for my first outdoor baseball game. 

No comments: