07 May, 2010

COLD!!!

So the baseball game was cold.  And also, they lost.  How do you sweep Detroit (pretty good team) and then immediately turn around and lose to Baltimore (pretty bad team)?!  The new stadium is really nice though, and the food we had was good.  By the end of the game we were both pretty cold.  But we stayed dry 'cause our seats were under an overhang, so that was nice. 
Tomorrow's ride will probably be pretty cold too.  It looks like it won't get all the way to 50 degrees until after we are done.  I am trying to work out how much to bundle up while riding.  Shedding layers would be a little tricky, so I am thinking zip up sweatshirt over a long-sleeve tee.  That way I can unzip and roll up my sleeves if I actually warm up.  I should also find some sort of gloves to wear.  Regular cycling gloves won't work because it's my fingers I'm worried about.  I'm sure it will all work out fine.  I'll let you know.

No comments: